Monday, November 3, 2008

Episode IV: Episode 4

There comes a point in every series that the roman numerals are dropped and we go back to using boring old arabic numbers (Saw V apparently didn't get this memo). they aren't really as pretty as roman numerals but hey, at least we don't have to remember what side of the V the Is are on to tell the difference between four and six. anyways i really have nothing to talk about today, but i know a trick that I've seen on TV a few times when the writers start to run out of ideas. Its called the "clips show" and its essentially a compilation of the shows better moments. Realizing however, that I have only 3 previous entries the "clips blog" isn't exactly feasible. So instead of that I'm going to put together a list of things i wanted to put in the other entries but couldn't because of time constraints, lack of interest, or just having something better to do. I cant tell you how many times I finish an entry and awake the next day thinking of some hilarious joke i could have put into it. I realize I can just go back and edit them but it would make me feel too much like George Lucas or Steven Speilburg when hes butchering some poor defenseless classic just to put a few computer generated effects in that will look like crap a year later. So I think my way is better, heres an example:

Instead of "... I came out with a nice little segregated cube." from my story of the battle of the Rubik's cube, I should have said: "...I had the colors separated better than the graduating class of Kansas City high school 1954."

and uh...hmm.....well i guess that's it really. I thought i had more but i cant think of any right now.....uh..... Oh but hey do you remember that time Will and Carlton got arrested? or the time Maggie shot Mr. Burns? those were good right? I thought so, Clips blog, AWAY!!


Ok so I kinda phoned this one in but hey you read it and you cant get the last 45 seconds of your life back so mission accomplished!

No comments: